President Trump released a video today announcing his plan to end social media censorship and to restore free speech to American citizens.
In his video announcement, President Trump says he will sign an executive order on Day One of his new administration to end the era of social media censorship and abuses of power by government.
President Trump promises to implement his free speech policy immediately after his inauguration in 2024.
Included in President Trump’s Free Speech Policy Initiative are promises to:
- Ban federal agencies from colluding to censor American citizens
- Ban taxpayer dollars from being used to label speech as “mis-” or “disinformation” (Note: he did not specifically mention “malinformation” which is another false label used by the Biden regime)
- Fire every federal bureaucrat who has engaged in domestic censorship
- Immediately send preservation letters to Biden administration and Big Tech giants
- Order the DOJ to investigate all parties involved in online censorship regime and prosecute any and all crimes identified
- Revise Section 230 (of the Communications Decency Act) to drastically curtail big platforms’ power to restrict lawful speech
- Stop federal funding for all non-profits and academic programs engaged in censorship
- Suspend federal dollars to any university that has engaged in censorship support activities
- Enact criminal penalties for federal bureaucrats who partner with private entities to violate your Constitutional rights
- Impose a 7-year cooling-off period before former intel and national security officials can work at Big Tech platforms
- Pass a Digital Bill of Rights